Student Work Permits
Process & Procedures
Work permits are obtained through the students school Registrars Office during the regular school year.
1) Students must have a job lined up before asking for the work permit application.
2) He/she must have at least a 2.0 GPA “Grade Point Average” or approval from their school Principal if lower than a 2.00 for permit approval.
3) The person applying for the permit must bring in the application form in order for the official form to be approved by the Director of Student Services and then signed by the applicant.
During Spring, Winter and Summer breaks, work permit applications and the official form, can be obtained at the District Office in the Special Services Dept. Work Permit applications can also be obtained by click on this link. Work Permit Application form
- Normal Office hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00am. – 4:30pm
- Summer Office hours: Monday – Thursday: 8:00am. – 4:30pm