Special Services » Student Records

Student Records

Special Education: Student Records

Parents/guardians of  students in special education are given copies of assessments and their student's Individual Education Plan at each IEP meeting. If you need an additional copy, do one of the following:

  • Call the Special Services Department at (510) 317-4765
  • Send a written request to:

San Lorenzo Unified School District Office

Attention: Special Services Department - Educational Records

15510 Usher Street

San Lorenzo, CA 94580

  • Visit the Special Services Department at the above address and submit your request

In your request, please state the student's first and last name, date of birth, attendance period, and the specific record(s) you would like.   You must have proof that you are the parent or guardian to receive the records.  Records for students 18 years and older cannot be released to parents/guardians.  The office is open from 8:00AM until 4:30PM, Monday through Friday.