Community Technical Support and Resources
Device, Connectivity, Applications, and Curriculum Support & Resources
(510) 317 - 4754
Click HERE for help with logging in to Aeries. Aeries Family Portal for Attendance and Grades (Middle and High School Students): Aeries Family Portal. Students log in with their school Gmail and Aeries password. If you forgot (or don’t know) your Aeries password, click “forgot password” and a reset will be sent to your school Gmail account from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click HERE for help with Wi-Fi Connectivity in English and Spanish.
- Google Classroom for Students (Parents don’t join classes.)
- Google Classroom may be used by your teacher for Distance Learning. Here’s the latest information you will need to get to your Google Classroom once your teacher has it set up for you. All Grades: Click the link below to view the presentation.
- Google Classroom - English
- Google Classroom - Spanish
- Google Classroom - Chinese
- Using Zoom for Distance Learning your teacher may use Zoom for class meetings. There are many resources for Zoom on the SLZUSD Technology Zoom webpage. All Grades: Click on the link below to learn how to join a SLZUSD Zoom meeting.
Open Educational Resources