New Student Enrollment
-Please read carefully Step 1 Gather Required Documents(drop down menus)
-Click on the 'Aeries Online Enrollment' icon in Step 2 to enroll your student.
-Step 3 will involve the school reaching out to you for a virtual appointment to finalize your application.
Required Documentation is listed below**(handwritten signatures are required for all paperwork)**
Proof of Guardianship
A copy of one of the following documents must be provided for verification of guardianship.
Acceptable documents include:
- Picture ID
- Court Document
Students Proof of Birth
A copy of one of the following documents must be provided for every student to verify age eligibility.
Acceptable documents include:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate
- Statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of birth
Any other legal documentation related to your child
Though not applicable to all families, please submit the documentation requested if the information below is specific to your student.
Examples of documents required:
- Court Appointed Guardianship
- Protective Order
Required Immunizations / Vaccination History
Enrollment cannot be complete until all CA immunization requirements are met and students entering from another country will need to show proof of a negative TB result.
Guide to Immunization:
Health History Form
The San Lorenzo Unified School District requests that the parents/guardians of all incoming students complete the following confidential Health History to help develop a Care Plan for your child, should your child need medical, physical, emotional, social, and/or academic assistance.
Health History Form:
Student Placement Form
Acknowledgment that students may be required to change teachers and/or schools due to classroom capacity regulations through September 30th of each school year.
Student Placement Form:
Proof of Residency
You must complete the Verification of Residency form and provide TWO acceptable proofs of residency to be eligible for enrollment.
Verification of Residency Form:
Two Proofs of residency - can include:
- Mortgage/Rental property contract, lease or payment receipts
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts (ie: PGE, EBMUD, WM, Comcast)
- Pay Stubs
- Voter Registration
- Property Tax payment receipts
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a student
Additional Registration Information
Though not the information requested on the Additional Registration Information form is applicable to all families, please complete the requested information on the form specific to your student.
Additional Registration Information Form:
|Birth Date Criteria||Grade Level|
|Born after 2/02/2018||Wait to Enroll until Next School Year|
|9/02/17 - 02/02/18||Transitional Kindergarten|
|9/02/16 - 9/01/17||Kindergarten|
|9/02/15 - 9/01/16||1|
|9/02/14 - 9/01/15||2|
|9/02/13 - 9/01/14||3|
|11/02/11 - 10/01/12||5|
|12/03/10 - 11/01/11||6|
|12/03/09 - 12/02/10||7|
|Follow age, transcript, and credits for high school grade placement.|
|12/03/07 - 12/02/08||9|
|12/03/06 - 12/02/07||10|
|12/03/05 - 12/02/06||11|
|12/03/04 - 12/02/05||12|
Please check the TK or K Placement Chart to make sure your child is eligible to enroll.
- Physical Exam Report dated after 3/1/2022 (Including Immunization Information)
TK/Kindergarten Physical Form:
- Dental Exam dated after 3/1/2022
TK/Kindergarten Dental Form:
Kindergarten Information Sheet:
High School Only
Release of Directory Info (High School):
Sex Education Information (High School):
Coming from Another District
- If your child has previously attended a PUBLIC, PRIVATE, or CHARTER SCHOOL, the following documentation must be submitted:
- Most Recent Report Card/Progress Report
- HIGH SCHOOL ONLY-Most Recent Transcript
- Withdrawal form from the last school (stating the grade level your child has been assigned to for the current year)
- IEP, 504 Plan or SST (Student Study Team) for academic needs or speech therapy (if applicable)
Step 2 - CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE AERIES ONLINE ENROLLMENT
Step 2 - Complete Online Enrollment
Once you have compiled the above documents, please complete Online Enrollment by clicking the Aeries Online Enrollment icon below.
Elementary and Middle School
Complete the Online Enrollment for the school that your child is assigned to based on your home address.
High School Students will select “High School Enrollment” in the dropdown selection for the school site.
- Make sure you select the correct school year for when your child will start in SLZUSD immediately this school year (2020-2021) or next school year (2021-2022) which starts in August.
- You need an email address to complete online enrollment.
- You need to upload all required documents before submitting the online enrollment.
- You do NOT need to physically type in your child’s immunization information (we only need the uploaded document).
- In order to show that you have read all the documents in the enrollment portal, you must open and close each document, even if you do not print them.
- You do NOT need to print any documents to complete your enrollment.
- Aeries Online Enrollment is designed to be user-friendly, but you may want to follow this step-by-step guide to help you along the way.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE AERIES ICON TO ENROLL YOUR STUDENT
Step 3 - CLICK HERE FOR ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
Step 3 - Enrollment Verification Appointment
Upon submission, the student's information is electronically sent to the applicable school office at your elementary/middle school of residence or the High School Enrollment Office. The applicable office will contact you to set up a phone call/virtual appointment to review and finalize your enrollment application. Please wait to be contacted as applications are processed on a first come first serve basis.
All information and documentation will be verified during your scheduled phone call/virtual appointment. If you did not upload all of the necessary documents you may receive an email requesting a digital image of the missing documentation.
NOTE: If you complete the online enrollment application during the summer, our offices are closed and you will be contacted when we return during the second week of August.
Once enrollment is finalized you will receive an email confirmation with additional information.
High School Placement Option Information
High School Options in SLZUSD consist of eight Small Learning Communities (SLCs). SLCs are designed with college and career themes and our goal is to align students’ interests with appropriate programs. Research your options online at our SLC Page. Please note, placement at selected high schools will be determined by the High School Enrollment Office pending available space.