COVID Guidelines for Families
The San Lorenzo Unified School District follows Alameda County Public Health Department (ACPHD) COVID guidelines.
If a student (or employee) experiences COVID symptoms, the recommendation is they get tested. If they test positive, they should:
- Stay home in isolation for at least 5 days. Individuals cannot come to school (or work) during this five-day period.
- Day 0 is the first day the person experienced COVID symptoms, or if the person has not experienced any symptoms, Day 0 is the date of their positive test.
- Individuals can return to school/work on or after Day 6 if they have been fever-free without using fever-reducing medication for at least 24 hours and their symptoms are improving.
- Individuals who return to school/work on Day 6 or after are advised to remain masked through Day 10.
- Families/employees are not responsible for providing proof of a negative test to return.
If you have any additional COVID-specific questions, families should contact the school office, and employees should contact their supervisor.