Board Office Hours
The Governing Board believes that implementing regular, open-door meetings with community members will contribute to a climate of trust as well as respectful, constructive communication. During these “office hours,” the larger District community will be able to connect with and share ideas, concerns or express a point of view on topics that may be useful to the individual Board members and potentially the Governance Team as a whole. The Board asks that the public will be mindful that action can only be taken through a majority vote of its members in a duly agendized Board meeting. Please note that individual grievances and complaints will be directed to the specific staff member who can address the individual concerns (per Board Policy 1312, Uniform Complaints).
The Purpose of Board Office Hours:
- To allow Governing Board members to engage with the community in a setting outside of a Board meeting.
- To facilitate the respectful, constructive communication of community input regarding the District’s educational policy responsibilities and decisions.
Schedule for the Board Office Hours:
Meetings will be held in the Educational Services Conference Room at the District Office at 15510 Usher Street, San Lorenzo, as follows, unless otherwise noted on the schedule:
- Marilyn Stewart: 2nd Tuesday of the month at 5:00 p.m.
- Sandhya Nath/Penny Peck: 3rd Wednesday of the month at 4:00 p.m.
- Kyla Sinegal: 4th Thursday of the month at 5:00 p.m.
- Janet Zamudio: Can be reached by email firstname.lastname@example.org or voicemail (510) 317-4676
- Samuel Medina: date, time and location to be determined