|Vigo, Dave||(510) 317-4648||Director, Budget, Purchasing and Position Control|
|Sivao, James||(510) 317-4684||Buyer, Purchasing|
|Ruiz, Andrew||(510) 317-4682||Purchasing Technician|
DOCUMENTS & FORMS
Purchasing Technology Items
Both the Technology Integration Services and Purchasing Departments have collaborated to create an improved technology purchasing process to streamline the process of purchasing technology items, such as computing devices, carts, projectors, printers, etc. All District users should follow the work flow below:
- Sites submit the "Request for Specs" form online at https://goo.gl/aJS3fP. The form includes specs and estimated prices for standard items to help prospective purchasers make initial decisions about quantities and budget implications.
- Technology Integration Services recommends/approves specs.
- Purchasing obtains quotes and sends it to the authorized requester listed on the form.
- The authorized requester at the site submits a purchase requisition through Escape and attaches the quote.
- Accounting checks the purchase req against designated budget codes.
- Once the req is approved by Accounting, Purchasing will issue the PO to vendor.
- Warehouse will deliver items to TIS for imaging/provisioning or to site, depending on the items purchased.
California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting - Notice To Contractors
Notice is hereby given that the San Lorenzo Unified School District invites all licensed contractors to be included on the District’s list of qualified contractors for informal bids for the 2018 calendar year. Click here to see complete notice: