New Student Enrollment
1.Please read carefully Step 1 'Gather Required Documents' (click on drop down menus )
2.Click on the 'School Locator' then 'Aeries Online Enrollment' icon in Step 2 to enroll your student.
3.Step 3 will involve the school reaching out to you for a virtual appointment to finalize your application.
The information in this section will help you prepare for enrollment. Please have the following documents available and ready to upload prior to starting your online enrollment application.
Below are the printable checklists for New Student Enrollment
(Select your preferred language)
Required Documentation is listed below**(handwritten signatures are required for all paperwork)**
Proof of Guardianship
A copy of one of the following documents must be provided for verification of guardianship.
Acceptable documents include:
- Picture ID
- Court Document
Students Proof of Birth
A copy of one of the following documents must be provided for every student to verify age eligibility.
Acceptable documents include:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate
- Statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of birth
Any other legal documentation related to your child
Though not applicable to all families, please submit the documentation requested if the information below is specific to your student.
Examples of documents required:
- Court Appointed Guardianship
- Protective Order
Proof of Residency
You must complete the Verification of Residency form and provide TWO acceptable proofs of residency to be eligible for enrollment.
Verification of Residency Form:
Two Proofs of residency - can include:
- Mortgage/Rental property contract, lease or payment receipts
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts (ie: PGE, EBMUD, WM, Comcast)
- Pay Stubs
- Voter Registration
- Property Tax payment receipts
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a student
Additional Registration Information
Though not the information requested on the Additional Registration Information form is applicable to all families, please complete the requested information on the form specific to your student.
Additional Registration Information Form:
Student Placement Form
Acknowledgment that students may be required to change teachers and/or schools due to classroom capacity regulations through September 30th of each school year.
Student Placement Form:
Health History Form
The San Lorenzo Unified School District requests that the parents/guardians of all incoming students complete the following confidential Health History to help develop a Care Plan for your child, should your child need medical, physical, emotional, social, and/or academic assistance.
Health History Form:
Required Immunizations/Vaccination History
Guide to Immunization:
2022-2023 Grade Level Placement Criteria
Please check the TK or K Placement Chart to make sure your child is eligible to enroll.
TK/Kindergarten Information Sheet:
TK/Kindergarten Physical Form:
TK/Kindergarten Dental Form:
- Dental Exam dated after March 1st
High School Only
Release of Directory Info (High School):
Sex Education Information (High School):
Coming from Another District
- If your child has previously attended a PUBLIC, PRIVATE, or CHARTER SCHOOL, the following documentation must be submitted:
- Most Recent Report Card/Progress Report
- HIGH SCHOOL ONLY-Most Recent Transcript
- Withdrawal form from the last school (stating the grade level your child has been assigned to for the current year)
- IEP, 504 Plan or SST (Student Study Team) for academic needs or speech therapy (if applicable)