Student Board Member Recruitment
The attached bylaw includes information about criteria for eligibility and the duties of the position. The Roles and Responsibilities of a Student Board Member include:
- Serve as the representative of all four District high schools to the Board;
- Make reports/presentations to the Board; provide updates on activities at each high school;
- Bring back information from Board meetings as well as the District to help formulate
student activities and projects;
- Publicize, through a variety of methods, what is happening at the Board level;
- Talk with students and attend District functions; and
- Talk openly at Board meetings.
All students, who will be juniors and seniors in 2021-2022, are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
The application deadline is Wednesday, May 12, 2021.
Please see the attached: