Technology Integration Services: IT/Administrative Support
San Lorenzo Unified School District’s Technology Integration Services Department promotes and supports the effective, and innovative use of technology through:
- Partnering and collaborating with staff and stakeholders to improve student performance through the use of technology;
- Facilitating organization-wide efficiency;
- Providing appropriate access to and security of resources to ensure data integrity;
- Enabling and providing opportunities for effective electronic communication;
- Developing and implementing effective methods of professional support;
- Investigating and implementing innovative uses of technology;
- Utilizing resources efficiently and receiving the maximum return on investment.
For Technical Support
- Computer systems or Network connectivity
- New device setup
- Password or login issues
- Technical Support appointments for repairs or trouble-shooting
- Aeries issues (Student Information System)
- Request for district accounts such as student GMAIL or other system-access that the district provides
Administrative & Departmental Support
- Network logins
- Request for technology specifications and quotes
- Family outreach
- Website support
- Implementation of new technology initiatives and subscription services
Aeries SIS users can receive support, attend workshops throughout the school year to ensure CALPADS data entry standards for state reporting compliance, and get user account management assistance. (more Aeries information)
District attendance staff support and guidance is available in regards to attendance and ADA compliance for state reporting, and Aeries SIS user assistance.
Computer Media Specialists (CMS) assist teachers in the classroom/computer lab, venue set up, including projector use guidance, user support, and GAFE password recovery. CMS's maintain mobile device carts inventory and/or intra-site reservation(s), along with HelpSTAR submission guidance for technical issues.
Professional Learning and Growth
Teachers on Special Assignment (TSA) provide technology integration workshops, device orientations for Certificated, Classified, and Administrative staff. TSAs provide onsite PD, peer coaching, co-teaching, website support and so much more.
Education Technology Advisory Committee (ETAC)
San Lorenzo Unified School District's Ed Tech Committee consists of a representative from each site and District department's technology leadership team, who meet monthly to hear updates, news, spotlighted hands-on experiences, and share technological happenings from their locations. Meetings are open to anyone who is interested in attending. To find out more visit our ETAC page.
Current District Technology Plan