Aeries Family Portal
Aeries Family Portal General Information
- Grades – Check progress reports and end of term grades any time. If your teacher is using the Aeries Gradebook, you will find grades for assignments. (website or app)
- Attendance – You can find out the moment your student is marked tardy or absent. (website or app)
- Emergency Contacts and Authorizations – Notify your school when emergency contact information changes so the right people can pick up your child. (website only)
- Registration –Use the portal every August for the online portion of registration. It will really speed up the process for the onsite portion of registration for your student as they continue in the District. (website only)
Log in to the Aeries Family Portal throughout the year to stay on top of grades, attendance, emergency contacts, authorizations, and registration.
- Families (students and parent-guardians) can access Aeries data through the Aeries Family Portal or by downloading the Aeries app on their Smartphone. It is their one-stop-shop for attendance and grades.
- In August, parent-guardians should complete data confirmation (online portion of registration) through the Aeries Parent Portal.
- Enroll new students enroll students who will be new to the District (or left the District and need to enroll again)
On a computer...
Launch any browser and log into the Aeries Family Portal at Use your email address in Aeries as your username. Enter your password.
On a Smartphone or Tablet
Install the app on your phone by going to the Play Store (Android) or Apps (iPhone), search for "Aeries", and look for San Lorenzo USD. Your Aeries Family Portal login works on the app and on the website. As seen in Peachjar: "You've Got Mail: How to Support Your Student through Email"
Enrolling New Students Online
New to San Lorenzo Unified School District?
Use Aeries Online Enrollment to enroll students who will be new to the District (or left the District and need to enroll again). You will need to continue the enrollment process at the assigned school when they contact you.
Please visit the Aeries Online Enrollment for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about enrollment through the new Aeries Online Enrollment portal.
No Aeries Account?
Aeries Family Portal accounts are created automatically when your site enters your email address into the Aeries Student Information System.
After Aeries generates the account, you will receive an email with your temporary password.
If you're using a computer, go to Aeries Family Portal and login with your email address and temporary password. You can also download the Aeries app and login with your email address and temporary password.
Students in middle and high school received Aeries Family Portal account information through Gmail.
No Email Account?
We can only provide these services to you if we have your email address on file. Your email address will only be used for school business and will not be sold to marketers. If you do not currently have an email address, we encourage you to create an account.
All families that had email addresses on file in the Aeries Student Information System received an email with their account information.
Email Not Registered with School?
If you have not shared your email address with your child’s school(s), please do so by using this short form.
If you have recently changed your preferred email account, please notify your child’s school by using the Parent-Guardian Email Update Form.
If you forgot your password or cannot locate the email, go to the Aeries Family Portal. Log in with the email address you think is on file and choose the "Forgot password" option to reset the password.
If your email is not found in the system, use the Email Form above and give your school time to enter it into Aeries.
The District has a fully-Spanish Aeries Parent Portal.
Parent-guardians should select the language they need the directions in. All documents will only be available in English and Spanish for now.
From the top right corner of the login screen, choose the drop down menu to change the language.
No Computer...No Problem
Each school site has computers available for parent-guardian use in the office.
Most schools will have a cart of Chromebooks available during onsite registration day. No login is needed.