Employment: Job Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in San Lorenzo Unified School District!
San Lorenzo Unified School District is an equal opportunity district. All positions are available to qualified applicants regardless of race, sex, marital status, medical condition, sexual orientation, age, national origin, color, ancestry, religious creed, veteran status, and/or physical handicap.
- State of California issued Emergency 30-day Substitute Permit or a Clear Single/Multiple Subject Teaching Credential.
- Fingerprints on file with the Alameda County Office of Education substitute consortium.
If you are interested in becoming a substitute teacher for the San Lorenzo Unified School District, you can contact the Substitute Desk at (510) 317-4655 or visit us in person during our normal business hours.
For more information regarding post-retirement earning limitations and credential information, please visit the Substitute web page.
Certificated Job Opportunities
Teaching and Administrative Positions
- Please visit this Page for more extensive information on Certificated Opportunities at SLZUSD
Classified Job Opportunities
- Please visit this Page for more information on Classified Job Descriptions at SLZUSD
- For assistance with NEOGOV password please call: 1-855-524-5627