CalPERS Health Plan Information
Online tools to find CalPERS health plans available in your area:
Health Plan Search by Zip Code
Glossary of Health Coverage & Medical Terms provides standard definitions of terms commonly used in health insurance coverage:
CalPERS Health Plans Contact Information
Contact your individual health plan for the following items, questions or requests:
- Evidence of Coverage (EOC) Books
- Identification Cards
- Benefits, Deductibles, Limitations & Exclusions
- Service Area Boundaries
- Individual Conversion Policy
- Change primary care physicians or medical group
- Certificate of Creditable Coverage
2023 Summary of Benefits and Coverage Notice
Choosing your health plan is an important decision. To assist you with this process, each health plan available through the California Public Employees’ Retirement System has produced a Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC). In addition, the federal government has compiled a glossary of common health insurance terms. Together, these documents provide important information to help you better understand your health benefit coverage and more easily compare health plan options.
- Anthem Blue Cross HMO & EPO
- (855) 839-4524
- Blue Shield of California
- (800) 334-5847
- Health Net of California
- (888) 926-4921
- Kaiser Permanente
- (800) 464-4000
- PERS Gold and PERS Platinum
- (877) 737-7776
- (877) 359-3714
- Western Health Advantage
- (888) 942-7377
Delta Dental of California
Delta Dental Customer Service
P.O. Box 997330
Sacramento, CA 95899-7330
There are no membership cards for Delta Dental. Give your provider your SSN & DOB.
Spouses/Domestic Partners and IRS Dependent children up to age 25 are eligible to enroll in Delta Dental.
PPO Plan Summaries:
VISION SERVICE PLAN (VSP)
This vision plan is for CSEA, SEIU, SLMA, Supervisory & Confidential employee groups.
SLEA (Teachers) DO NOT HAVE A VISION EYE WEAR PLAN Effective January 1, 2011
Vision Service Plan
There are no membership cards for VSP. Give your provider your SSN & DOB.
Spouses/Domestic Partners and IRS Dependent children up to age 25 are eligible to enroll in VSP.
Who provides the EAP? Claremont is a firm of select professionals who can help you with life’s challenges. You will be referred to a conveniently located counselor or resource with expertise in your area of concern.
Who will know? The EAP is a confidential service. Claremont understands the importance of maintaining your privacy. Your involvement with Claremont is afforded the maximum confidentiality permitted under the law.
At what cost? There is no cost to you or your covered dependents for EAP services, however, all services must be pre-authorized by Claremont.
What’s the first step? Call 800-834-3773 to discuss your question or issue with an experienced counselor who will refer you to the resources most appropriate for your needs.
Click on flyer links below to access more information about San Lorenzo USD's Employee Assistance Program:
American Fidelity Assurance Flex Plans
To inquire about your Dependent Day Care or Medical Reimbursement accounts or claims contact:
American Fidelity Assurance Company
ATTN: AFES Flex Account Administration
P O Box 25510
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73106
To access reimbursement forms, click on the link below:
Flex Accounts Reimbursement Forms
Frequently Asked Flex Plan Questions (below)
Information on other voluntary plans call 1-800-662-1113
Tax Sheltered Annuity Plans (TSA)
San Lorenzo Unified School District is pleased to announce that enhancements have been made to the 403(b) Salary Reduction and 457(b) Participant Agreement (SRA) process. Effective January 1, 2022 election requests will be submitted through an online system. This system is provided by our 403(b) and 457(b) Plan Administrator, Envoy Plan Services, Inc. The online process allows 24-hour access for employees. All approved representatives of the District’s authorized investment provider companies will be able to assist employees with this online process.
There are many benefits to the new SRA process:
- Employees simply visit Online SRA System (tsacg.com) to access the online system.
- The system can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Employees can start, change, or stop a 403(b) and/or 457(b) SRA at their convenience.
- Employees receive immediate online confirmation that their request has been submitted.
- Authorized Investment Provider Agents/Representatives can assist employees.
- A list of authorized Investment Providers is available at www.envoyplanservices.com.
Employees should utilize the below instructions to successfully utilize the online Salary Reduction Agreement process:
- Before completing the online Salary Reduction Agreement process, you MUST have an account established with the authorized Investment Provider of your choice.
- Navigate to the secure website Online SRA System (tsacg.com).Note that the SRA information entered via the online system will supersede and replace all prior 403(b) and/or 457(b) elections including the amounts, investment providers, and effective dates. Any election(s) you want to continue must be reflected or the election will be stopped.
- Employee Certification – You must confirm that you are eligible to participate in your employer’s plan. You will also be confirming that you have established your account under your employer’s plan with one of the Authorized Investment Providers. Click “Confirm” and then click “Submit”.
Employer and Participant Information – If you have previously entered SRA information or Envoy Plan Services has your demographic information archived in their system, most of your personal information will pre-populate. If your information is not currently in Envoy Plan Services’ system, you will be able to add your record. Depending on the information displayed, be prepared to enter the following information:
- Employer’s State
- Employer’s Name
- Employee’s Social Security Number
- Employee’s Date of Birth
- Employee’s Name, Address, and Telephone Number
- Effective Date of the contribution(s)
- The total dollar amount per pay period for all contributions
- The investment provider(s) to whom you would like to contribute
- The Plan type
- The amount of a previous contribution, if any – not required to submit
- This information can be found on your pay check stub, you can also call Envoy Plan Services (contact information provided at the bottom of this communication), or by checking with your investment provider directly
- The new amount of your contribution
Should you have any questions regarding the process, please contact Envoy Plan Services SRA Department at 800-248-8858, option 1.
AXA/Equitable Voluntary Term Life Insurance
All full-time employees under age 70 are eligible to participate. An employee who works an average of at least 20 hours per week is considered full-time.
DESCRIPTION OF COVERAGE
Under this plan, you are covered 24 hours a day anywhere in the world, whether you are at home or on the job. You are also covered when traveling on business or for pleasure, including when you are flying as a passenger (but not as a pilot or crew member) in any civilian, public or military transport aircraft, except those owned, operated or leased by or on behalf of the policyholder. The benefits provided under this plan are payable in addition to any other insurance which may be in force at the time of loss.